Spring is coming, spring is coming!!
I want to make bright ribbon streamers and dance barefoot through the streets shouting “Spring is coming!!”
I love spring.
So I’m hosting a shin-dig!
It’s my “Crafty Spring Origami Owl Day.”
It’s basically all of my favorite things rolled into one afternoon: friends, refreshments, crafting, origami, spring and Origami Owl jewelry. Yippee!!
It’s Friday, March 14th at 3:00pm at my house.
We will be
- having “girl time” in my home studio/craft room
- making origami goodies like dresses and envelopes–yes, you will leave with finished creations! (doing origami is so relaxing!)
- enjoying yummy food and drink
- looking at the HOT spring colors for 2014
- checking out my friend Shannan’s Origami Owl jewelry (side note: Shannan is such an amazing designer and team leader for Origami Owl–come learn some of her secrets!)
You can check it out on Shannan’s Origami Owl website here.
I have a few things on my Origami Owl Love Pinterest board, too.
Let me know if you want a catalog, too.
If you’ve never been to an Origami Owl jewelry bar, they’re so much fun! These “living lockets” make a wonderful gift for you to give yourself or give to a loved one. What a wonderful way to tell your story! They’re also perfect for Mother’s Day, which is coming up soon!
Of course there will be prizes, too!!
This event falls during our Spring Break so, yes, kids ARE welcome to come along and play in our playroom or back yard. My house is not baby-proofed, but it IS kid-friendly!
Moms, daughters and friends are welcome, too!
So meet some new ladies and “get your craft on!”
Event details are on the Facebook event page. Seating is limited to 12 so your RSVP is appreciated.